Change to give another chance

I am writing this article with the intention of all-inclusiveness in the first person so that you also read this in the first person.

Change is Constant

I know this sounds very cliche, but it's true. Everything keeps changing and I cannot stop this cycle of change. What I can do is change with the change. This does not mean that I change my values and ethics which form the core of my existence. However, it is necessary to adjust to what needs to be done from time to time as per circumstances. A change in the ultimate goal is not the solution to challenges on the way, a change in attitude and a change in the process is where the magic lies. The process requires constant improvements to yield better and more sustainable results. Hence, please do not shy away from making changes to routine, diet, exercise, spiritual practice, etc. How to recognise that? Consciousness by having an inner dialogue with myself and spending more time alone to ask some meaningful questions. The answers are within for those who seek them.

Another Chance

Bringing a positive change gives another chance to make a better attempt. There is a Japanese saying "fail seven times, get up eight." It's trying to say that I should give myself another chance but just that is also not enough. I can give myself hundreds of chances but if I act consciously, then I can reduce this number to a large extent. There are two scenarios that might occur:

1. I repeat the same process which has not worked.

2. I change the process and made another attempt.

This happened because I proactively tried to seek a better process than just trying the same old way. It is easier to give more attempts than to modify the process of achieving that goal. The difference between scenario 1 and scenario 2 is that in I actually used the brain to think outside of the box in scenario 2.

The Patience Angle

Patience is a must to stay motivated and reduce the negative effects of any failures along the journey. It might work to practice enough before I consider a change in the process because if I do not put eggs into any basket then chances are they will fall and break. This is where consciousness comes into better decision-making. Data cannot always give the right answer, but it does help in a limited way. Human intelligence is unlimited if harnessed the right way. Stay patient but not for too long and of course impatience will not work either.

Conclusion

Change does bring another chance, with patience and persistence. When consciousness and human intelligence work together, that is when the manifestation of what truly matters will take place. Keep thinking but not overthinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Compromise On Your Vision